Thursday, June 18, 2015

deal alert: toys

Hi loves!  This post is going to be really short but I was shopping earlier today on Amazon for some gifts and came across two of our favorite toys ever & saw that they were on major sale!  The flashcards are only $6 right now and most of the books are under $5 one is even just $2!  This is such a great deal that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share with you all & all of the items are Amazon Prime.  To make it easy I linked everything at the bottom of the post.  You're welcome! ;)

If you aren't familiar with Indestructibles books they are books that are drool, chew & tear proof.  I wash ours with soap and water and lay out to dry.  

 The flash cards are awesome because they have bright colors and awesome textures.  

N has played with these both of these things from baby stage and is still entertained by them now!  




book | book | book


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments :