Saturday, February 14, 2015

feb 14, 2015 | Valentine's Day

Hi!  I wanted to document our second Valentine's Day with our little girl.  Basically, a bunch of pictures, a few words and some fun outtakes at the end that hopefully will bring a smile to your face.  Let's be honest, it takes about forty pictures to get ONE decent photo with a toddler.. am I right?!  I thought so!  ;)

First, I have to share this photo from Norah's first Valentine's.  I'm always blown away at how much children change in one year.



We had breakfast at home, opened gifts and Norah had her first chocolate covered strawberry!





We got Norah this baby doll.  She has one that she loves so we wanted to get her another.  The new one has a pacifier and head band which she has had fun playing with.  We also got her these adorable magnetic letters!  I was surprised how interested she was in them.  [not pictured are two pearl bracelets from Poppy Lane & Co and I am so happy with quality and they look so cute on a chubby toddler wrist]


Around eleven, we headed to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  I'm always so impressed with the food every time we go.  I have no idea how a restaurant can have that large of a menu and every single thing be that delicious!





Yep, she's trying to climb ON the table!  #yolo






After her nap we spent the afternoon outside.  The weather in Houston was amazing today!



[tee is from Mama Said Tees]


And now for the outtakes!






I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones!  Thanks for reading!




1 comments :

Michelle February 21, 2015 at 7:50 AM  

Your daughter is beautiful! Her expressions remind me of my granddaughter. Can check my monkey on my blog. Glad I stopped by!