Monday, February 16, 2015

feb 16, 2015 | review: eShakti

Today, I am sharing a review of my experience and item from eShakti which is an online women's fashion apparel company offering sizes 0-36W.  Not only do they offer that huge range of sizes but they also offer a customization option with your purchase which takes away all of the worry about ordering online.  On their easy to use website you can simply choose an item, choose the size, or enter your measurements and the item will be customized to you.  So cool right?!

There were several items that I really loved but eventually decided on this top.  I immediately thought of the rodeo when I saw the floral embroidered shoulders & since the rodeo is right around the corner here in Houston I had to go with this one!

The top came neatly packaged and folded (see photo) in a slim box.  



I hung it up for a few days and I didn't even have to iron it!



The embroidery is very great quality and on the inside there are loops with buttons to keep your bra strap in place.  So perfect!



I paired this lovely top with my favorite blue jean shorts from J Crew and my booties from TJ Maxx. 



I highly recommend shopping with eShakti and I have high hopes that you will not be disappointed!  Also, they were so kind to give my readers 10% off by using the code 'charming heart' which is valid until March 6th.  You can shop here and also find them on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter.

Thanks for stopping by!




0 comments :