Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall Bucket List | 2015

The first day of Fall happened a few days ago but here in Texas it still feels like the heat of Summer.  So, in hopes that Fall like weather is around the corner I put together a Fall Bucket List filled with things I want to do, make, create with my sweet little family.  



2015 Fall Bucket List

visit a pumpkin patch
make chocolate pumpkin muffins
take fall pictures of norah
go on a nature walk
do a craft with leaves
carve a pumpkin
go on a hay ride
make some hot cocoa
attend a fall festival
wear dark nail polish
make a big pot of chili
go to an aggie game
crunch leaves
buy a new scarf
snuggle by a fire
make s'mores, duh!
celebrate Thanksgiving
donate clothes and blankets
& patiently wait for cooler temperatures!




There it is!  I would love to hear what your bucket list items for Fall are!  Please share them below or find me on Instagram and tell me there.  As always, thanks for reading!




0 comments :