Monday, July 1, 2013

7.1.2013 

{Victoria's Secret Amber Romance as Mosquito Repellent}

A recent news alert was sent out that mosquito's tested positive for West Nile in my  home town.  As soon as I heard about it I passed the info onto my family since they still live there & have precious little ones who LOVE to be outdoors! 

I ended up on the phone with my sister later that day and she mentioned to me that her significant other & his buddies use Amber Romance body splash when they are out fishing to keep mosquito's away.  What?!?! There's NO way!  So what did I do as soon as I got off the phone with her?  I visited my friend Google.  I found lots of posts about this and the success people had.


If it does work, not only will the scent bring me back to my Jr. High days but it smells more pleasant than the usual repellents most of us use, I won't feel like I need to bathe as soon as apply it and it probably contains less harmful chemicals.   

As soon as I have the chance to try this out I am going to & I will be back with an update! I'm so anxious to see if Victoria's Secret has been keeping ANOTHER secret from me!! :)

Have any of you heard about this or even tried it out?  Let me know, I'd love to hear!

<3 Katie

2 comments :

carrie July 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM  

Going to get some asap!!!!

And really, what other secrets are there?????! Lol!

Unknown July 28, 2013 at 10:37 AM  

Let me know if you try it out!