Thursday, July 11, 2013

7.10.2013

{Nursery Organization}

I wanted to share a couple of things I've gotten done this past week for N's nursery.  First, are these Racheal Wall Hanging Baskets from World Market.  They come in sizes small, medium, & large, I got one medium and one large and hung them on one of the walls to use for book storage.  The room is a smaller than average room so after the crib, rocker, & changing table/dresser we don't have much more room for furniture.  This was a perfect and affordable solution.



This adorable RASKOG Turquoise Cart from IKEA was delivered yesterday!! I will be putting it next to the changing table/dresser in N's nursery to store diapers, powder, wipes, etc. It was so easy to put together too! 

This cart can be used for so many different things and in so many different places.  Play room, children's room, office, classroom, etc!  I know we will have this thing for a VERY long time.  I'm really wanting to get another one now for my craft room! :)



<3, Katie

2 comments :

carrie w July 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM  

Thinking about getting this for my tiny kitchen!

Unknown July 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM  

It would be great in a kitchen! :)