Thursday, October 30, 2014

10.30.14

{Macadamia Deep Repair Masque}

I wanted to quickly share a shopping deal I've recently come across.  I started using this hair treatment a couple months ago and I have been so happy with the results and would really like to continue to use it!  The only thing is that it retails for about $30 and if you know me you know that I am a bargain shopper.

When I first decided to try this product out I was searching online for coupons and had no luck but noticed that Target had it listed for almost half the price on their website.  So off to Target I went, knowing they do price matching, I found the product and marched my booty up to the customer service where they adjusted the price for me to $15.99 versus $29.99.  I went home, used it, loved it, then started thinking about what I'm going to do when it runs out because there was no way I was going to spend thirty bucks on a hair product. 


A few days ago I realized I was almost out so I checked Target's website again and found that it was listed for almost half of the price so I immediately went and purchased another one.  Since I've had luck with this deal twice now, I just had to share because I know so many that use this amazing product.  Spending $15 on a conditioner is kind of pricey to me still but it lasted me almost two months since I try to only wash my hair two to three times a week so I don't damage my hair, thank you dry shampoo!! :)

Let me know if you use this deal and if you try out the product!

xo
-Katie

0 comments :