Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11.4.14

{Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins}

It seems like as soon as Fall comes around everyone goes pumpkin crazy!  I have to be honest though and say that I'm only one foot on the pumpkin bandwagon... I just am not crazy about pumpkin.  Come on, I can't be the only one! :)

So why am I sharing a recipe with pumpkin in it?!  Because my husband has been begging me to make them!  Also, it's a super easy, healthier, four ingredient, yummy dessert.  So I thought I'd share!


[Ingredients]

chocolate cake mix
chocolate chips
1 can 100% pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 serving of apple sauce


Combine all of the ingredients except chocolate chips into a large bowl and mix together.  Be sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl so you get all of the dry cake mix.  Add in chocolate chips and mix.  You can use a fourth of the bag, half of the bag, I usually use the entire bag.  

*note: the mixture will be thicker than your normal batter


Once everything is mixed together, spoon into foil cupcake liners.


Cook at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes.  I cook them until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.


Enjoy! 


xo,
-Katie

{find me on instagram: @mrskatieree}

0 comments :