Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11.3.14

{Halloween 2014}

First off, is it really November already?!  I swear I think time flies even faster when you are watching little ones grow before your eyes.  And if you didn't know already, Christmas is only 51 days away! You're welcome! ;)

This Halloween was our second one with Norah but our first to actually get out of the house since she was only a month old at this time last year.  A local church held a Spirit Fest at our city park with games, trunk or treat, live music, food, etc so that is where we spent a bit of our Halloween evening and then ended it with dinner at good ole Chick Fil A. 

A few weeks before Halloween I was searching for a costume idea for Norah.  A few days later Willow Crowns happened to post a pair of cat ears she had recently added to her shop, and I knew I wanted Norah to dress up as a black cat so I ordered the ears.  I kept it simple by putting her in a black leotard, black skirt, black shoes and a few whiskers.  I love how her costume turned out and I know I'm biased but I think she made a pretty cute cat!


 


 









I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween with your precious families!

xo
-Katie

0 comments :