Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11.19.14

{Fun Amazon Find}

Hi friends!  Today I wanted to share with you these sunglasses that I recently bought from Amazon.  I saw Veronika from Veronika's Blushing (her blog here) post about them on Instagram saying she ordered them because Megan from Willow Crowns (her blog here) had bought them and said nothing but good things!  When I saw the price of $5 I just couldn't pass them up and try them out for myself.

While I was ordering them I found another pair for around $10 so I went ahead and ordered them as well.  We do Amazon Prime so I got free shipping too!  I was so surprised when they came in the mail how nice they fit and how sturdy they felt. They did not feel like $5 sunglasses!  In fact, they felt way better than my Marc Jacobs sunnies I got from Nordstrom for way more.

Below are pictures of them on my face because it might help if some of you want to order them.  They are pretty large glasses, I have a round face and they still look over sized but I love that! 


Left: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008INZ466/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1
*these are more rounded, I ordered the tortoise color

Right:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FWBJX0A/ref=pe_385040_121528360_TE_dp_1
*these are more cat eye, they are black faded into tortoise


I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!

xo,
-Katie

2 comments :

Anonymous November 19, 2014 at 3:20 PM  

i am in love with these! thanks for sharing :)
--jill

http://thejjreport.com/

Unknown November 20, 2014 at 7:46 AM  

of course!! :)