Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review: Nuby Snack Keeper

I am SO excited to say that I have joined the Nuby Parent Blogger team!  This basically means I will be trying out products, sharing my thoughts & posting reviews.  For my first review I'm going to be sharing the Nuby Snack Keeper.



[what it does]

The Snack Keeper is a container with a lid to hold snacks for your little ones.  Most toddlers don't have the control yet to hold an open container of snacks without spilling so this one has small openings on the top for tiny hands to be able to reach in, grab a snack, without spilling.  



[my thoughts]

The Snack Keeper is smaller in size than the other snack container that we own but it still holds plenty of snack.  I love that the lid on this one isn't a twist on, instead it stretches to fit around the container almost like tupperware.  The openings are the perfect flexibility for your little one to stick their hand in but it also holds in the snack very well!  As you can see my daughter would NOT let go of it while playing and sliding and none of her snack fell out!  The softness of the opening also makes it great for first timers with a snack container.  I felt the other snack container that we own was more stiff and it took my daughter several tries to get the snack out and the Nuby one seems to be easier on her hands.  This item is also super easy to clean which is always a huge factor in if I like a product or not.  I give this product five out of five stars because I honestly have nothing negative to say about it!

                                 

                                 


[more information on the Snack Keeper]

12 months +
soft lid is perfect for tiny hands
keeps snacks trapped inside
fewer spills, less waste, mess free snacking
BPA FREE

You can purchase this snack keeper at several retailers such as TJ Maxx, Ross and also here or here on Amazon.  You can follow Nuby USA on FacebookTwitterInstagram & Pinterest.



Thank you so much for stopping by to hear my thoughts.  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!









[disclosure:  I received this product for a review but all opinions are my own]

0 comments :