Monday, December 15, 2014

12.15.14

{Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm}

Today I wanted to share a favorite lip balm of mine by Burt's Bees.  I first bought one of these about 6 months ago and have bought two more colors since because I absolutely love the product.  It gives my lips a hint of color and the perfect amount of moisture which to me is the perfect day time lip combo especially during the colder and drying months.  I also love that these can be applied without using a mirror, perfect for on the go!


Here is some info from Burt's Bees website about this product:
*nourishes with shea butter and botanical waxes
*nine flattering shades
*100% natural
*wearable everyday shades

Below I have the three of the colors shown on my lips.  These photos are unedited and were taken in front of a large window with sunlight so the the colors are a bit lighter in the phones than in person.

bare lips
Red Dahlia


Forest Flower

Sweet Violet












































Forest Flower - is a nudish mauve
Red Dahlia - is a lot like Forest Flower but has a hint of red
Sweet Violet - a light fushia color

I hope you enjoyed my review! Let me know if you have a favorite lip product.

Love,
Katie

0 comments :