Monday, May 11, 2015

Must Have Monday: Amazon Subscriptions

Some of you may know that one of my guilty pleasures is watching YouTube beauty and fashion videos.  My favorite types of videos to watch on there are monthly favorites because I love hearing what products work for others and it's also like mini reviews added in.  I have found many great products from people sharing these so, I've decided to start a new series on my blog called 'Must Have Monday'.  Every Monday I will share a favorite product, food, clothing item, etc. with all of you and tell you why it's a "must have" for me.


Today, I'm sharing our Amazon subscriptions with you because I love the convenience of it as well as being able to save a little here and there!  We have been members of Amazon Prime for about two years and shortly after N was born we signed up for a few subscriptions.  We get diapers and toilet paper delivered to us and we used to get N's formula too.  Not only is it so nice to have these essentials delivered right to your door step but we save some money too!  With the formula we saved about a dollar or two per can which isn't much but it sure does add up.  The most money is saved with the diaper subscription.  We use Pampers Swaddlers and are currently subscribed to these diapers here and with our subscription discount we are saving about $8 compared to our local store.

I'm aware that this photo has nothing to do with this post ;) 

We are subscribed to this toilet paper and we used to get this formula.  With the subscriptions you can edit them, skip delivery, and set it up however and whenever you want.  Also, the more things you are subscribed to they more you save!

Are you subscribed to any items on Amazon?  I'd love to know what your favorites are or what you are saving money on!




0 comments :