Tuesday, May 19, 2015

product review: Bambo Nature Diapers

I'm always interested in finding and trying out "clean" products to replace things I use on a daily basis in all areas of my life.  Whether it be skincare, makeup, bath, household products and most importantly baby items.  I'll be honest though, we've always used Pampers and we have never really thought to try a more natural route I think because the conventional diaper is already so expensive and N has never had a reaction to them.  But, I will say I was so excited when Bambo Nature reached out to me to see if I wanted to try out their diapers for review because I know I might have some readers who might be on the hunt for the best "green" diaper.


 [a little about Bambo Nature]

-25 years of certified safe and eco friendly
-no animal testing
-free of gluten and all harmful chemicals
-maximum absorbency
-ultra soft
-no allergens, no perfumes 
-and so much more!


We've put these diapers to the test for about two weeks, well N did most of the testing! ;)  These diapers feel just as soft to the touch as our Pampers and they have a cute tiger design on the front. They stayed put even on my busy, always on the go little one and we never once had a leak or blow out!  Lastly, there was absolutely no skin irritation or diaper rash.


I would say that these diapers are very comparable to my trusty Pampers and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to go the more eco friendly and clean diaper route!

You can find Bambo Nature here or on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.  You can also purchase the diapers on Amazon! [nb/size 1, size2, size 3, size 4]

Do you have any favorite green or eco friendly baby products that you use and love?  I'd love to hear about them!



0 comments :