Monday, May 18, 2015

must have monday

I recently started 'Must Have Monday' on my blog because I simply love to share my favorites but I also love hearing what your favorite things are!  I'm so excited to start collaborating with other bloggers in this series where they will share a favorite of theirs as well.  If you're interested in joining me just send me an email (link in sidebar) or you're welcome to direct message me on Instagram.

My first guest is Lindsay from Middle of Somewhere and we are both sharing our favorite beauty products, probably my favorite category!  Lindsay is a soon to be new mama and as much as I want to tell her how much more amazing her life is about to be, as a mama myself I know that no one can exactly explain the feeling of meeting your baby for the first time.  Lindsay, I'm so excited for you! 

You can read Lindsay's Must Have post here and also find her on Instagram & Pinterest.

...

This week I chose a beauty product, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.  For those that know this palette you know it's pricey and for those that know me know that I prefer drugstore prices.  With all of the youtube videos I watch I kept seeing and hearing about this product over and over and over again that I just had to go into the store and see what it was all about AND I was instantly hooked!  All of the things they said about it, "it blurs all imperfections", "it gives a beautiful subtle glow", "it's like a highlighter and setting powder in one"... well, it does ALL of that AND more! 


After I apply my concealer, I apply the lightest shade (middle) under my eyes to set as well as on top of my eyelids.  I then apply the far left shade all over my face and then the far right shade as a bronzer.  I absolutely LOVE the way this makes my skin look with a subtle glow but absolutely no glitter!  The downside?  This product comes with a fifty eight dollar price tag but I will honestly say it's worth every penny & I will repurchase this over and over because I can't imagine doing my makeup without it.

Be sure to check out Lindsay's favorite(s) and we would LOVE to know what your beauty Must Haves are!


0 comments :