Monday, May 4, 2015

review: Nuby Bath Book

I've talked many times before about how much Norah loves books!  Usually the first thing she does when we go into her play room is she grabs a book and plops down in her mini chair and flips through the pages looking at each one from top to bottom.  She has even started to pretend read with the cutest high pitched voice I've ever heard... I know, you think I'm biased! ;)  So, obviously the Bath Book is the first thing she grabbed when we opened our package from Nuby.


[what it does]

The Bath Book is water proof, BPA free, has soft and durable pages & a surprise squeak page.


[my thoughts]

This bath book is a great addiction to Norah's bath toy collection.  She loves looking at the bright and high contrast photos.  I love that the wordless pages keep it open for conversation and story telling.  Because of the page designs I feel that this book would catch the attention of infants as well and would be perfect for little ones who are teething since the pages are water proof which also means they are drool proof! 

You can purchase this book at Meijer. (in store only)  You can follow Nuby USA on FacebookTwitterInstagram & Pinterest.


Do you or your little one have any favorite bath toys?  I'd love to hear about them!

[disclosure: I received this product for review but all opinions are always my own.]







0 comments :