Friday, January 9, 2015

1.9.2015

{Minted Review}

I always thought Minted was just cards and stationary, I had no idea they  had so much more until I was the lucky winner of $150 credit from TaylorMade!  (if you aren't following her yet you should be!)  I didn't waste any time choosing my items and man that was some fun shopping!  I got my shipment in a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share a small review of the items.

 










 This felt garland is so adorable!  I got two different color combinations.  I plan to use the red one during the holidays and the blue one year round in my daughter's play room, my craft room or anywhere in the house really.  They are smaller felt balls but they are so cute!


I have to be honest I thought these ornaments were going to be bigger in size but shame on me for not reading the dimensions.  They are still super cute and I figured I could decorate a small tree to put on a shelf or buffet since I got two sets.  They are gorgeous metallic combinations and are about two to three inches in size.


I'm a sucker for cute stationary!  I'm the girl at Home Goods who get stopped in her tracks going to the register to dig through their selection..always!  So of course I had to get some with this order.  I chose this beautiful mint and gold color card and love it even more in person!


I'm also guilty for being a sucker for planners!  lol  I think it's the teacher in me... at least that's what I'll blame it on.  I put things in my phone a lot as a planner but I love writing things down and since I started blogging I though it would be perfect for planning posts, etc.  I chose this light pink and gold monthly planner.  I'm so happy with it and I love that on each month it has a side tab for notes or to do lists. 

I basically loved everything I got and will definitly be ordering from Minted in the future!  Do you have any favorite products from there?  If so, please share. :) 


Love,
Katie

[find more of me on Instagram]

0 comments :